Thursday 8 January 2015

Paradise of Love

The word "I Love You" not often to be said
But somehow, in someways you that it's there
Action speaks louder than words
So there's no need to say the three words very often.


Random things and a simple joke in our conversation
Will do to make my day
Rather than receiving a text message saying, "Have a nice day!"

As long as I know that your heart is with me
No matter how far we are apart,
I'll know that somewhere, somehow
You'll think of me

The seed of our love grows beyond our expectation
The pride of our love remains unbroken
Our happiness and sadness, anger and grief,
Without saying a word,
We both can feel it

Cherish the moment we have like there's no tomorrow
With that we would never regret the things that we miss on our journey
To a paradise that we called LOVE,
When there's only you and me.

-dz-

No comments:

Post a Comment